Sentences with Rub, Rub in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rub
1. It’s rubbish.
2. That’s rubbish.
3. She rubbed her eyes.
4. His essay is rubbish.
5. Steve rubbed his eyes.
6. The boy rubbed his feet.
7. Can you rub my shoulders?
8. Where is the rubber duck?
9. Alex rubs me the wrong way.
10. Frank rubbed his sore feet.
11. My son’s rubber duck is yellow.
12. Samuel didn’t have to rub it in.
13. She rubbed anxiously at her wrist.
14. One is never alone with a rubber duck.
15. A rubber ball bounces because it is elastic.
16. George went down the river on a rubber raft.
17. His eyes hurt so much and he started rubbing them.
18. An empty head is not really empty; it is stuffed with rubbish.
19. It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
20. If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?
21. After a few weeks, doctors made Cleveland a new jaw out of hard rubber.
22. I wanted to rub the human race in its own vomit, and force it to look in the mirror.
23. You are going to end up as one of those sad old men who poke around in rubbish bins.
24. Mind is everything: muscle, pieces of rubber. All that I am, I am because of my mind.
25. You can’t get a suit of armour and a rubber chicken just like that. You have to plan ahead.
26. And this dagger doesn’t have an even weight distribution; it’s absolute rubbish for throwing.
27. My genes, my love, are rubber bands and rope – make yourself a structure you can live inside.
28. Patriotism. Combustible rubbish ready to the torch of any one ambitious to illuminate his name.
29. He started munching on the celery, eyeing the change and the rubber band like they might be next.
30. So says Jeff Rubin, who is honest about why he created National Punctuation Day: for the publicity.
31. The greatest need of our time is to clean out the enormous mass of mental and emotional rubbish that clutters our minds.
32. Most people, after one success, are so cringingly afraid of doing less well that they rub all the edge off their subsequent work.