Sentences with Rude, Rude in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Rude means; offensively impolite or ill-mannered, rough, coarse, bearish, crude, vulgar
Sentences with Rude
- That was rude of me. I’m sorry.
- They had been fighting constantly for a long time and they were rude to each other.
- It’s rude to stare at people.
- Anderson didn’t have to say it so rudely.
- Their rude manners grate on us.