Sentences with Rule, Rule in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rule
1. Divide and rule.
2. We must observe the rules.
3. They must follow the rules.
4. One must observe the rules.
5. The rule should be revised.
6. I always play by the rules.
7. Imagination rules the world.
8. 93.They’re not fond of rules.
9. You must observe those rules.
10. The exception proves the rule.
11. That rule applied to everybody.
12. What are the rules for similarity?
13. I don’t need to abide by the rules.
14. Don’t forget rule number seventy-two.
15. There is no rule without an exception.
16. She’s someone who abides by the rules.
17. A lawn is nature under totalitarian rule.
18. It’s very important to respect the rules.
19. All people have to obey the traffic rules.
20. He makes it a rule to read aloud every day.
21. Those who violate the rules will be punished.
22. Freedom is obedience to self-formulated rules.
23. Urban survival rule 22: Never annoy an armed man.
24. Both Alice and Susan have to comply with the rules.
25. You will have to follow these rules in every lesson.
26. Circumstances rule men men do not rule circumstances.
27. The rules of this place are set down in this handbook.
28. Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.
29. To insure peace of mind ignore the rules and regulations.
30. You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler.
31. If I’d observed all the rules I’d never have got anywhere.
32. Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants.
33. They have to set strict rules to survive the economic crisis.
34. In every society some men are born to rule, and some to advise.
35. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1.
36. The first rule of business is: Do other men for they would do you.
37. Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.
38. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions.
39. She had wandered, without rule or guidance, into a moral wilderness…
40. Civilization had too many rules for me, so I did my best to rewrite them.
41. We have committed the Golden Rule to memory; let us now commit it to life.
42. The ministry of health does not let not to comply with the cleaning rules.
43. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
44. The one thing that doesn’t abide by majority rule is a person’s conscience.
45. The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break.
46. Democracy is when the indigent, and not the men of property, are the rulers.
47. The rules of capitalization are so unfair to words in the middle of a sentence.
48. Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
49. Accident ruled every corner of the universe except the chambers of the human heart.
50. Circumstances are the rulers of the weak; they are but the instruments of the wise.
51. There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
52. The rule with marriage is the less you talk about it the better, as far as I can tell.
53. As a rule, my focus is on classical music, but I love jazz. I love everything, actually.
54. The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself.
55. As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.
56. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
57. Recipes are just descriptions of one person’s take on one moment in time. They’re not rules.
58. In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
59. Wars are, of course, as a rule to be avoided but they are far better than certain kinds of peace.
60. The Golden Rule of Parenting is do unto your children as you wish your parents had done unto you!
61. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers.
62. If you retain nothing else, always remember the most important rule of beauty, which is: who cares?
63. There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances.
64. The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.
65. The Vatican is against surrogate mothers. Good thing they didn’t have that rule when Jesus was born.
66. Any word you have to hunt for in a thesaurus is the wrong word. There are no exceptions to this rule.
67. Great are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world.
68. The Universe is very, very big. It also loves a paradox. For example, it has some extremely strict rules.
69. Support by United States rulers is rather in the nature of the support that the rope gives to a hanged man.
70. No tendency is quite so strong in human nature as the desire to lay down rules of conduct for other people.
71. The first rule of hurricane coverage is that every broadcast must begin with palm trees bending in the wind.
72. The difference in judgement between you and me originates from different rules derived from past experience.
73. Being alone is scarier than any boogey man and the reason why I don’t choose to see Horror movies as a rule.
74. Democracy is one of the core values of the Council of Europe, together with human rights and the rule of law.
75. Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force – that thoughts rule the world.
76. The weeds keep multiplying in our garden, which is our mind ruled by fear. Rip them out and call them by name.