Sentences with Ruler, Ruler in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Ruler
1. You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler.
2. Democracy is when the indigent, and not the men of property, are the rulers.
3. Circumstances are the rulers of the weak; they are but the instruments of the wise.
4. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers.
5. The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.
6. Support by United States rulers is rather in the nature of the support that the rope gives to a hanged man.
7. Can anything be stupider than that a man has the right to kill me because he lives on the other side of a river and his ruler has a quarrel with mine, though I have not quarrelled with him?