Sentences with Sad, Sad in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sad
1. I feel sad without you.
2. I don’t like sad movies.
3. Don’t give me that sad look.
4. I was sad when I lost my toys.
5. I’m feeling a little sad today.
6. I’m feeling a little sad today.
7. George was sad that he had not won.
8. Some people turn sad awfully young.
9. I have a very sad announcement to make.
10. Beauty makes idiots sad and wise men merry.
11. I can’t tell you how sad I am about all this.
12. I can’t tell you how sad I am about all this.
13. That’s sad indeed. I can imagine how you feel.
14. My father was both happy and sad when I got married.
15. Our sad detective Max Payne has no choice against Winterson.
16. What a sad era when it is easier to smash an atom than a prejudice.
17. A marriage is no amusement but a solemn act, and generally a sad one.
18. Will Moses have been feeling sad by the time I make a surprise for him?
19. Unfortunately, this is very sad to say, but 20000 people died in the earthquake.
20. It’s sad when girls think they don’t have anything going on except being pretty.
21. You are going to end up as one of those sad old men who poke around in rubbish bins.
22. The display of grief makes more demands than grief itself. How few men are sad in their own company.
23. It is a sad thing when men have neither the wit to speak well nor the judgment to hold their tongues.
24. She wasn’t bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time.
25. I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what Ive had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer.
26. Do not think that one has to be sad in order to be militant, even though the thing one is fighting is abominable.
27. I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer.
28. When I moved out of my mom’s house at 18 I was almost as sad to leave her sewing machine behind as anything else.
29. We lay on our backs looking at the ceiling and wondering what God had wrought when he made life so sad and disinclined.
30. You are really sad right now. In addition, the people around you frustrated you. Do not have a decision right now, please.
31. So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.
32. It is a sad commentary of our times when our young must seek advice and counsel from ‘Dear Abby’ instead of going to Mom and Dad.
33. The South is very beautiful but its beauty makes one sad because the lives that people live here, and have lived here, are so ugly.
34. She says nothing at all, but simply stares upward into the dark sky and watches, with sad eyes, the slow dance of the infinite stars.