Sentences with Sale, Sale in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sale
1. Fur coats are on sale.
2. Let’s have a bake sale.
3. Our sales are decreasing.
4. Alex is a smooth salesman.
5. Have you been keeping track of sales?
6. Housing sales in the country accelerated.
7. I work in sales for a large telecommunications company.
8. A good salesman will not encroach on his customer’s time.
9. Yet I see sales departments given control over editorial.
10. There’s been a corresponding increase in wholesale prices.
11. Shipping clerk, salesman, business of one kind or another.
12. The man that we fought yesterday was a sales representative.
13. We bought the car that was for sale last year. It’s ours now.
14. Our 2020 sales decreased significantly compared to our 2019 sales.
15. There are few legal constraints on the sale of firearms in the U.S.
16. I put an advertisement in the newspaper saying my car was for sale.
17. Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman – not the attitude of the prospect.
18. A completion statement is a document that breaks down the financial inputs and outputs of a house sale.
19. Oh there are lots of doctors and medical professionals out there who buy my devices at whole sale price.
20. Many foods such as doner, hamburger, French fries, pizza that are offered for sale in ready form are accepted as fast food.
21. Many foods such as doner, hamburger, french fries, pizza that are offered for sale in ready form are accepted as fast food.
22. A completion statement to be sent by the seller’s conveyancer to the buyer’s conveyancer on the sale of freehold or leasehold property.
23. For me to propose a division of Jerusalem was really terrible. I did it because I reached a conclusion that without which there will not be peace.