Sentences with Sand, Sand in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sand
1. To plough the sand.
2. Dry sand absorbs water.
3. It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
4. Gerard was so hungry that for lunch he consumed three sandwiches and a quart of milk.
5. All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand.
6. A thousand leagues and a thousand sands. For you, a thousand times I would defy the sun.
7. I was dozing on the sand, drowsy from the heat of the fire, when Naji shook me awake hours later.
8. The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
9. Peeta and I sit on the damp sand, facing away from each other, my right shoulder and hip pressed against his.
10. Choices, numberless as grains of sand, had layered and compressed, coalescing into sediment, then into rock, until all was set in stone.
11. I guess humans like to watch a little destruction. Sand castles, houses of cards, that’s where they begin. Their great skills is their capacity to escalate.
12. The 6th of August in the morning we saw an opening in the land and we ran into it, and anchored in 7 and a half fathom water, 2 miles from the shore, clean sand.
13. I need to eat before a workout. If I exercise in the morning, I’ll have a little oatmeal, cereal, or a hard-boiled egg with toast. If I go in the afternoon, I’ll eat a turkey sandwich with cheese for lunch.
14. When I was 11 my friend’s mom made a peanut butter sandwich. I ate the sandwich and was like, ‘I’m never eating anything else again.’ And I still eat peanut butter every day. I would put peanut butter on a steak.
15. I lived at home and I cycled every morning to the railway station to travel by train to Johannesburg followed by a walk to the University, carrying sandwiches for my lunch and returning in the evening the same way.
16. I’m from Manchester, Mass., so it was lobster, lobster and more lobster! Also, lots of fish that we caught in the summers, clam chowder and roast beef sandwiches. But my mom was pretty healthy we had a lot of chicken and broccoli and rice as well.
17. It means a lot in my business and its a wonderful feeling to be recognized for what you have done over a lifetime, but I didn’t go crazy. I still eat my cereal in the morning, have a sandwich in the afternoon, go to bed at night. You know, nothing really different.