Sentences with Satellites, Satellites in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Satellites
1. The satellite is now in orbit.
2. Many satellites orbit the earth.
3. Satellites come in many shapes and sizes.
4. The satellite is in orbit around the moon.
5. A satellite was launched in Russia last year.
6. NASA satellites help scientists study Earth and space.
7. It’s gravity that makes satellites move around the Earth.
8. A geostationary satellite travels from west to east over the equator.
9. A satellite is a moon, planet or machine that orbits a planet or star.
10. From Earth, a geostationary satellite looks like it is standing still since it is always above the same location.
11. Still other satellites are used mainly for communications, such as beaming TV signals and phone calls around the world.
12. I founded a launch company called International Microspace when I graduated medical school in 1989. We were trying to build a microsatellite launcher.
13. I heard the universe as an oratorio sung by a master choir of stars, accompanied by the orchestra of the planets and the percussion of satellites and moons.
14. The space industry is developing and delivering benefits that tie into our immediate needs and priorities here on Earth-for example, medical and materials research, and satellite communications.