Sentences with Scandal, Scandal in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Scandal
1. Was there a scandal?
2. It was a national scandal.
3. That scandal cost him his reputation.
4. I was never involved with that scandal.
5. Memory is a mirror that scandalously lies.
6. Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality.
7. Gilbert, I’m afraid I’m scandalously in love with you.
8. The insider trading scandal put a lot of people out of business.
9. Breasts are a scandal because they shatter the border between motherhood and sexuality.
10. Its climate is a scandal, its politics are used to frighten children, its traffic is madness, its competition is murderous.
11. I was talking to syndicated newspaper columnist and Fox News commentator Charles Krauthammer just after Clinton’s final e-mail scandal broke.