Sentences with Scare, Scare in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Scare
1. Spiders scare me.
2. I was scared stiff.
3. They were all scared.
4. Are you scared of me?
5. He came to me scared.
6. He looked very scared.
7. I sometimes get scared.
8. You were scared, right?
9. Why are so scared of me?
10. Alex isn’t scared of snakes.
11. You were scared, weren’t you?
12. Why are people scared of Steve?
13. I know how scared you must’ve been.
14. Do one thing every day that scares you.
15. He was very scared when he saw the mice.
16. When they found the boy, he was very scared.
17. I could be honest with you if I wasn’t scared.
18. I was a little scared as the Trip of goats walked fast.
19. We were very scared when we saw the crowd at the school.
20. Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing.
21. The scarecrow in the backyard fell over during the hurricane.
22. Maybe everybody in the whole damn world is scared of each other.
23. If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.
24. 113.While I was in my room, the sound of gunfire from outside scared me.
25. When we’re telling ghost stories around a campfire, and I want to scare you.
26. Why should I be scared of an oversized bat who likes to throw temper tantrums?
27. We’re officially in chaos after the news of the storm, everyone is very scared.
28. We are so scared of being judged that we look for every excuse to procrastinate.
29. Because,’ she said, ‘when you’re scared but you still do it anyway, that’s brave.
30. The best evaluation I can make of a player is to look in his eyes and see how scared they are.
31. I’m scared I’m going to spend the rest of my life in a state of yearning, regardless of where I am.
32. My mom was scared of the old Times Square so I was never allowed to go. Now I’m scared of the new Times Square, so I still never go.
33. It’s like why people read scary books or go see scary movies. Because it creates a distance. They’re scared, but they’re not going to get hurt.
34. I never really got nightmares from movies. In fact, I recall my father saying when I was three years old that I would be scared, but I never was.