Sentences with Sector, Sector in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sector
1. We expect rapid growth of the utilities sector.
2. I think there’s not much patience for organized labour, period, public or private sector.
3. As I run my sector, I can’t help but smile. I’m free again, I can taste the wind and touch the sky.
4. While the invisible hand looks after the private sector, the invisible foot kicks the public sector to pieces.
5. Aaron Warner Anderson, chief commander and regent of Sector 45, son of the supreme commander of The Reestablishment.
6. The ‘private sector‘ of the economy is, in fact, the voluntary sector; and the ‘public sector‘ is, in fact, the coercive sector.
7. Art is the great democrat, calling forth creative genius from every sector of society, disregarding race or religion or wealth or color.
8. Agriculture sector needs structured and functional markets, preferably in vicinity of farmers, to drive growth, employment, remunerative price and.
9. The Firefly universe was anchored in a sector adjacent to the Star Wars galaxy, with a detailed re-creation of the Star Trek universe in the sector adjacent to that.
10. When I first left university, I thought about going into the private sector. But I discovered when I went to interview that I could only have a career in the back office, or doing HR. The attitude was, ‘My dear lady, you cannot possibly think about going on the board.’