Sentences with Senior, Senior in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Senior
1. It’s popular among senior citizens.
2. They will not send emails to their seniors.
3. The entire complement of the senior officers?
4. I got expelled from school during my senior year.
5. Long gone are the days when hospital stays and surgeries made up the bulk of seniors’ annual medical expenses.
6. I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music.
7. I spent some time at White Memorial Medical Center as a senior medical student doing a rotation in surgery however, I felt I wasn’t getting enough time assisting.
8. President Bush has a record of cutting taxes, has provided a prescription drug benefit for seniors, has upheld the Second Amendment and remains committed to stopping liberal activists judges who are redefining marriage.
9. Pharmaceutical companies are enjoying unprecedented profits and access with this Administration. Yet the Republicans’ prescription drug plan for seniors has been a colossal failure, and over 43 million Americans wake up every morning without health insurance.
10. We can’t get to the $4 trillion in savings that we need by just cutting the 12 percent of the budget that pays for things like medical research and education funding and food inspectors and the weather service. And we can’t just do it by making seniors pay more for Medicare.