Sentences with Separate, Separate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Separate
1. They arrived separately.
2. No one can separate them.
3. Frank and I got separated.
4. We’d like separate checks.
5. That’s a separate question.
6. We don’t want to be separated.
7. They went their separate ways.
8. Steve and Jessica are separated.
9. The villagers arrived separately.
10. We’ll have to separate the wires.
11. Could you wrap them up separately?
12. We’d like separate checks, please.
13. This partition separates the two rooms.
14. We must separate politics from religion.
15. There are no separate systems. The world is a continuum.
16. Heat cannot be separated from fire, or beauty from The Eternal.
17. Begin at once to live and count each separate day as a separate life.
18. Nothing thicker than a knife’s blade separates happiness from melancholy.
19. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
20. It’s at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys.
21. In separateness lies the world’s great misery, in compassion lies the world’s true strength.
22. What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
23. At his best, man is the noblest of all animals separated from law and justice he is the worst.
24. You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
25. The dividing line between a mountain with multiple peaks and separate mountains is not always clear
26. Header tags, also known as heading tags, are used to separate headings and subheadings on a webpage.
27. The road leading to a goal does not separate you from the destination; it is essentially a part of it.
28. The beauty of a face is not a separate quality but a relation or proportion of qualities to each other.
29. Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more.
30. Each marriage has to be judged separately, and we never know what’s going on in another person’s marriage.
31. Only free men can negotiate prisoners cannot enter into contracts. Your freedom and mine cannot be separated.
32. Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?
33. Love rests on two pillars: surrender and autonomy. Our need for togetherness exists alongside our need for separateness.
34. I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
35. In complete darkness we are all the same, it is only our knowledge and wisdom that separates us, don’t let your eyes deceive you.
36. The best things and best people rise out of their separateness I’m against a homogenized society because I want the cream to rise.