Sentences with Sets, Sets in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sets
1. Who designed the sets for the play?
2. The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
3. A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
4. A strong foundation at home sets you up for a strong foundation at work.
5. That which comprises the harshest burden, a king lifts first and sets down last.
6. You might want to lie down,” Magnus advised. “I find that it helps when the crushing sense of horrible realization sets in.
7. It’s incredible how nature sets females up to take care of people, and yet it is tricky for them to take care of themselves.
8. Most sets of values would give rise to universes that, although they might be very beautiful, would contain no one able to wonder at that beauty.
9. You can accept rationally that later, after the medication sets in, you will be better able to deal with the terribleness, but you will not be free of it.
10. Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. Gardening is an instrument of grace.
11. Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money.
12. I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others.
13. People see you as an object, not as a person, and they project a set of expectations onto you. People who don’t have it think beauty is a blessing, but actually it sets you apart.
14. Conflict is the gadfly of thought. It stirs us to observation and memory. It instigates to invention. It shocks us out of sheeplike passivity, and sets us at noting and contriving.
15. People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.