Sentences with Several, Several in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Several
1. I made several calls.
2. We may be here several days.
3. Several delegates disagreed.
4. We have several new problems.
5. She prays several times a day.
6. I want to stay for several days.
7. She took several apples and came.
8. Air is a mixture of several gases.
9. It rained for several days on end.
10. The two sides clashed several times.
11. We lived in Paris for several years.
12. The book was banned in several countries.
13. She has watched this movie several times.
14. I have been abroad several times this year.
15. Steve is several inches taller than Jessica.
16. A continent is any of several large landmasses
17. I read several books last week, including yours.
18. It took him several weeks to recover from the shock.
19. He will bring several friends to the party next week.
20. Frank contradicted himself several times in his testimony.
21. I need several things from the store: meat, juice, and bread.
22. Several concepts may be considered when thinking about invention.
23. Peruse a good book several times and make notes and analyses of it.
24. I would like to upload several photos to the forum. Could you tell me how?
25. Festival organizer Alex TIm has been working on this event for several years.
26. The ground was covered with snow. It had been snowing heavy for several hours.
27. CEO’s of American corporations are paid several times their Japanese counterparts.
28. Several of them would have protested if they could have found the right arguments.
29. Several times he had to flatten himself against the shelves as a thesaurus thundered by.
30. Event organizers have had seven years and several billion dollars to plan for these Winter Games.
31. After making several tragic movies in a row, I was looking to do a comedy, and one without cynicism.
32. We touched base at several strategic locations down our bodies, and it took all my willpower to break away.
33. There are several different types of visas, each of which afford the bearer different rights in the host country.
34. There are several apps to improve your grammar in English. You can install it to enhance your knowledge of English grammar.
35. In March several of the Mandrakes threw a loud and raucous party in greenhouse three. This made Professor Sprout very happy.
36. A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.
37. The evolution of the Olympic Movement during the 20th and 21st centuries has resulted in several changes to the Olympic Games.