Sentences with Severely, Severely in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Severely
1. He severely criticized the mayor.
2. Talking to a drunk person was like talking to an extremely happy, severely brain-damaged three-year-old.
3. If parenting is the box of raisin bran, then real mothers know the ratio of flakes to fun is severely imbalanced.
4. AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is the name used to describe a number of potentially life-threatening infections and illnesses that happen when your immune system has been severely damaged by the HIV virus.
5. As a young boy, I read ‘Cheaper by the Dozen’ and immediately became neurotic about my use of time. It taxed me severely, but only for the next 50 years. But I think it also allowed me to discipline myself to sit in the chair and be a writer, where one of the most needed qualities is patience.