Sentences with Shaking, Shaking in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Shaking
1. You’re still shaking.
2. My sister was sweating and shaking.
3. I was shaking the bottle when it crashed.
4. My neighbor raised a shaking index finger to point at the saguaro.
5. She gestured at the unconscious wedding coordinator, then waved her hand like shaking it off.
1. Let’s shake on it.
2. Can I shake your hand?
3. Mark is obviously shaken.
4. I can’t shake off my cold.
5. I can’t shake off my cold.
6. He refused to shake hands.
7. The shaker is behind the glass.
8. We shake hands instead of bowing.
9. They shake hands instead of bowing.
10. Steve read a passage from Shakespeare.
11. Did you feel the earth shake last night?
12. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
13. You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.
14. I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.
15. I’m a total protein shake junkie nerd. I get creative every morning – you never know what you’re gonna get in my shake… fruit? Peanut butter? Ice-cream?
16. A little more fervor in my nihilism and I might — gainsaying everything — shake off my doubts and triumph over them. But I have only the taste of negation, not its grace.
17. I went nearly 30 years without being able to really seriously entertain marriage or a family. In fact, the word ‘marriage’ would actually give me a shake when it was brought up.
18. Sometimes the beauty is easy. Sometimes you don’t have to try at all. Sometimes you can hear the wind blow in a handshake. Sometimes there’s poetry written right on the bathroom wall.
19. Hitchhiking was such a pure form of existence. You’d wake up in the morning, and you’d have no idea what your day was going to be. And that’s something I’ve never been able to shake. I loved that.