Sentences with Shoulder, Shoulder in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Shoulder
1. His shoulders slumped.
2. I have broad shoulders.
3. Can you rub my shoulders?
4. He shrugged his shoulders.
5. Alex tapped me on the shoulder.
6. George tapped me on the shoulder.
7. He rested his hand on my shoulder.
8. I feel a dull ache in the shoulder.
9. She shrugged another plump shoulder.
10. The man just shrugged his shoulders.
11. Alex slung his bag over his shoulder.
12. The kick of the rifle can break your shoulder.
13. I miss the way he used to kiss my shoulder whenever it was bare and he was nearby.
14. He laughed, slinging his arm around my shoulders. ‘Drunk, but not that drunk, Grey.
15. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife annual and tosses it over his shoulder.
16. His mouth skimmed my shoulder, up my neck, sending butterflies swarming through my insides.
17. My yesterdays walk with me. They keep step, they are gray faces that peer over my shoulder.
18. The Archangel.” I murmured. looking back over my shoulder at the ride, which had started its next ascent.
19. Peeta and I sit on the damp sand, facing away from each other, my right shoulder and hip pressed against his.
20. She gave him a cool glance over her shoulder. “May your balls wither away and you develope an allergy to Viagra and all its counterparts.
21. And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth. Be content.
22. You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don’t seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.