Sentences with Shower, Shower in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Shower
1. Have you showered?
2. I didn’t take a shower.
3. Alex showered and shaved.
4. I usually shower at night.
5. I was not taking a shower.
6. Steve showered and shaved.
7. I was taking a shower then.
8. I want a room with a shower.
9. I take a shower every night.
10. He came out of the shower naked.
11. My sister showers every morning.
12. I haven’t showered in five days.
13. I shower every night before bed.
14. I haven’t showered in four days.
15. I heard him humming in the shower.
16. The children took a shower in turn.
17. Frank took a cold shower this morning.
18. I sweat a lot, I need to take a shower.
19. Tom usually takes a shower before breakfast.
20. I am not going to taking shower when you will come.
21. I’II prepare breakfast while you’re having a shower.
22. Steve tried to adjust the temperature of the shower.
23. I usually take a shower after I play tennis, but today I couldn’t.
24. They don’t have enough time. They can either have breakfast or have a shower.
25. When crossing a river in bright moonlight, I love to see the water scatter in showers of crystal beneath the oxen’s feet.
26. I’m a mom – I’m lucky if I get to shower in the morning. Luckily, nail polish stays on my toes. I’ve been so bad on the upkeep, though.
27. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.