Sentences with Signal, Signal in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Signal
1. I signaled the car to go slow.
2. The radio station broadcasts a very strong signal.
3. If beauty isn’t genius it usually signals at least a high level of animal cunning.
4. Audio is the audible. part of a transmitted signal that is a recording/reproduction of acoustic signals.
5. Just as radar signals the approach of a foreign missile, your anger can alert you to boundary violations in your life.
6. Still other satellites are used mainly for communications, such as beaming TV signals and phone calls around the world.
7. When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.
8. A country that is experiencing trade deficits year after year may be a signal that the country’s domestic industries lack international competitiveness.
9. Too bad there wasn’t facial-recognition software out there to interpret mixed signals. I pulled out my phone to make a quick note to check into the concept and brainstorm commercial applications.
10. What people adore about superhero movies is the signal quality of the Christopher Nolan films – their complete lack of irony when it comes to the portrayal of heroism and the need for heroes to confront evil.
11. Maybe the happy ending is… just… moving on. Or maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope.