Sentences with Simply, Simply in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Simply
1. The old man replied simply.
2. A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.
3. Honor is simply the morality of superior men.
4. Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.
5. You simply need to hone your powers of deduction.
6. Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
7. The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
8. So I’m simply going to pretend it was coherent, then move on.
9. We had to think very simply and intelligently, and we did it.
10. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
11. Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.
12. Being a feminist simply means believing in equal rights for all genders.
13. Beauty was not simply something to behold; it was something one could do.
14. Love is not blind; it simply enables one to see things others fail to see.
15. Do not be angry with the rain; it simply does not know how to fall upwards.
16. Winners have simply formed the habit of doing things losers don’t like to do.
17. I’ve heard the word ‘fear’. I simply choose to believe it doesn’t apply to me.
18. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike.
19. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, leave the rest to God.
20. Perhaps bravery is simply the face humanity wraps around its collective madness.
21. I want to read the employment section of the Bible. I think it’s simply called Job.
22. Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.
23. Courage is not the absence of fear, but simply moving on with dignity despite that fear.
24. We didn’t actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short of our expenditure.
25. People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals that is, goals that do not inspire them.
26. All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.
27. People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.
28. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.
29. When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.
30. It is simply that a creditor has the means to specify, numerically, exactly how much the debtor owes.
31. Atheism is not a philosophy; it is not even a view of the world; it is simply an admission of the obvious.
32. The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.
33. The circus arrives without warning. No announcements precede it. It is simply there, when yesterday it was not.
34. I will not surrender my profession simply because men throughout history have been unduly enamored of their penises!
35. Simply put, you believer that things or people make you unhappy, but this is not accurate. You make yourself unhappy.
36. Natural science, does not simply describe and explain nature it is part of the interplay between nature and ourselves.
37. For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can.
38. Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.
39. This word is more commonly used in British English, while in American English it is replaced by “linear” or simply “line”.
40. Put simply, a container consists of an entire runtime environment: an application, plus all its dependencies, libraries etc.
41. The Selection was no longer something that was simply happening to me, but something I was actively a part of. I was an Elite.
42. Whether it’s leprechauns or a congressional debt reduction plan – if I’m convinced it’s fiction, I simply put it out of my mind.
43. Everyone discusses my art and pretends to understand, as if it were necessary to understand, when it is simply necessary to love.
44. Logos are images, texts, shapes, or a combination of the three that depict the name and purpose of a business – to put it simply.
45. You’re arguing that the fragile, rare thing is beautiful simply because it is fragile and rare. But that’s a lie, and you know it.
46. One of the obstacles to recognizing chronic mistreatment in relationships is that most abusive men simply don’t seem like abusers.
47. To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
48. A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.
49. I simply can’t build my hopes on a foundation of confusion, misery and death… I think… peace and tranquillity will return again.
50. Charity, if you have the means, is a personal choice, but charity which is expected or compelled is simply a polite word for slavery.
51. She says nothing at all, but simply stares upward into the dark sky and watches, with sad eyes, the slow dance of the infinite stars.
52. Remorse.– Never yield to remorse, but at once tell yourself: remorse would simply mean adding to the first act of stupidity a second.
53. A lot of the conflict you have in your life exists simply because you’re not living in alignment; you’re not be being true to yourself.
54. What I do is not some magical, mystical thing. I simply get up in the morning, get to work on time, say my lines, and do the best I can.