Sentences with Sincerely, Sincerely in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sincerely
1. I sincerely hope for his happiness.
2. Steve sincerely believes that story.
3. We sincerely apologize for our error.
4. I sincerely hope you’ll get well soon.
5. I sincerely feel that beauty largely comes from within.
6. Men and women of every faith and good people with none at all sincerely strive to do right and lead a purpose-driven life.
7. You know, I mean this sincerely, you know, I’m so grateful that I get to get up in the morning and do this, you know, and write books.
8. I sincerely believe that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but swindling futurity on a large scale.
9. Some men know that a light touch of the tongue, running from a woman’s toes to her ears, lingering in the softest way possible in various places in between, given often enough and sincerely enough, would add immeasurably to world peace.
10. It is enough for me to hear someone talk sincerely about ideals, about the future, about philosophy, to hear him say “we” with a certain inflection of assurance, to hear him invoke “others” and regard himself as their interpreter – for me to consider him my enemy.
11. I most sincerely wish that the world in which we live be free from the threat of a nuclear holocaust and from the ruinous arms race. It is my cherished desire that peace be not separated from freedom which is the right of every nation. This I desire and for this I pray.