Sentences with Sink, Sink in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sink
1. Sink or swim!
2. Boats can sink.
3. Samuel scrubbed the sink.
4. Rats desert a sinking ship.
5. Wood floats, but iron sinks.
6. The sun is sinking in the west.
7. I found his glasses in the sink.
8. I found her glasses in the sink.
9. Dare to breach the surface and sink.
10. A small leak will sink a great ship.
11. The sun is sinking below the horizon.
12. The dishes are piling up in the sink.
13. If you throw iron in the water, it sinks.
14. Everyone watches the boat sink. We can’t do anything.
15. We must sink a borehole so that people will have water.
16. Watch the little things; a small leak will sink a great ship.
17. Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.
18. If you are chronically down, it is a lifelong fight to keep from sinking.
19. Harry was left to ponder in silence the depths to which girls would sink to get revenge.
20. And while you people are overconsuming the rest of the world sinks more and more deeply into chronic disaster.
21. The lake of my mind, unbroken by oars, heaves placidly and soon sinks into an oily somnolence.’ That will be useful.
22. This morning of the small snow I count the blessings, the leak in the faucet which makes of the sink time, the drop of the water on water.