Sentences with Sitting, Sitting in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sitting
1. Frank is used to sitting
2. My legs ache from sitting.
3. Mary is sitting next to me.
4. Samuel is sitting on his bunk.
5. I’m just sitting here relaxing.
6. Why are you just sitting there?
7. You’re sitting in John’s chair.
8. We are not sitting here anymore.
9. Steve is sitting beneath the tree.
10. We’re just sitting down for dinner.
11. Why do you think I am sitting here?
12. Excuse me, you’re sitting in my seat.
13. Why are you sitting here in the dark?
14. I am becoming better at sitting exams.
15. Alex is sitting beneath the pine tree.
16. Tom is sitting in the conference room.
17. We are sitting at the cafe with friends.
18. Tall students should be sitting in the back.
19. My father was sitting beneath the cherry tree.
20. Will you be sitting in the park when I arrive?
21. Alex saw Jessica sitting alone on a park bench.
22. When you arrive, I will be sitting in the park.
23. They have been sitting in the car since last night.
24. When you arrive, I will not be sitting in the park.
25. Francisco is not standing, he is sitting on a chair.
26. The tallest boy in the class was sitting in the back.
27. Sitting on the floor, I’d replay the past in my head.
28. I enjoy sitting by the Han River and listening to music.
29. It’s not like I’m sitting at home coming up with some secret beauty plan.
30. You have to spend a lot to make a lot. It’s not like I’m sitting on top of a pile of money.
31. All I have to be thankful for in this world is that I was sitting down when my garter busted.
32. Don’t panic. Are you sitting? You probably don’t need to sit. Well, possibly. At least lean on something.
33. I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.
34. Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.