Sentences with Skinned, Skinned in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Skinned
1. She is dark-skinned.
2. Frank skinned his knee.
3. Hank skinned his elbow.
4. Beauty is only skin deep, and the world is full of thin skinned people.
5. I learned the truth at seventeen, That love was meant for beauty queens, And high school girls with clear skinned smiles, Who married young and then retired.
1. Beauty is only skin deep.
2. The elephant’s skin is very tough.
3. I barely knew I had skin before I met you.
4. All the beauty of the world, ’tis but skin deep.
5. Don’t sell the bear’s skin before you’ve caught it.
6. My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel.
7. Beauty may be skin deep, but ugly goes clear to the bone.
8. Beauty is only skin deep, and the world is full of thin skinned people.
9. It’s a good thing that beauty is only skin deep, or I’d be rotten to the core.
10. She slumped unresponsively against the wet concrete, her skin chalky as a corpse.
11. If you take care of your skin regularly, your skin will always look young and healthy.
12. Beauty is only skin deep, but it’s a valuable asset if you’re poor or haven’t any sense.
13. I try to shave at night so my skin has a chance to settle by the early morning call-time.
14. My mom didn’t use face cream, like, nothing at all. She’s got great skin and looks very youthful.
15. Beauty is only skin deep. I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.
16. I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being skin deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?
17. The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die. As well the minds which are prevented from changing their opinions; they cease to be mind.
18. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.