Sentences with Skirt, Skirt in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Skirt
1. Her skirt is torn.
2. I bought a new skirt.
3. Your skirt is beautiful.
4. Pam dyed her white skirt red.
5. I need to let out this skirt.
6. Jessica wants to buy a new skirt.
7. Your blouse goes beautifully with that skirt.
8. Emily decided to buy a skirt instead of a jacket.
9. Her skirt got dirty while she was playing in the garden.
10. If there were countless guidelines women had to follow; cover your drink, stick close to others, don’t wear short skirts.