Sentences with So that, So that in a Sentence in English, Sentences For So that
1. Come nearer so that I can see your face.
2. It is too late so that we can not marry.
3. She is too young so that she cannot smoke.
4. Blow the horn so that car will let us pass.
5. I opened the door so that she could come in.
6. It is too late so that we cannot go to cinema.
7. I will go to France so that I can learn French.
8. The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.
9. We must sink a borehole so that people will have water.
10. We must all make peace so that we can all live in peace.
11. So that he could keep him job, he didn’t complain at all.
12. Let’s go to the cinema early so that we can get good seats.
13. Frank is so angry so that he will not accept to talk with us.
14. Well, so that‘s the prosecutor! He lived and lived, and then died!
15. Accept challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory.
16. They are studying English every day so that their English can improve.
17. Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.
18. The man fled from the robbery so that the police could never believe it.
19. Memory is redundant: it repeats signs so that the city can begin to exist.
20. Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
21. I’m putting the dish in the oven now so that it’ll be ready by eight o’clock.
22. We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.
23. She decided to stay at home so that she could watch the basketball match on TV.
24. Be steady and well-ordered in your life so that you can be fierce and original in your work.
25. I couldn’t wait for the sun to come up the next morning so that I could get out on the course again.
26. With each painful contraction, she would give the string a yank so that the man could share the burden.
27. I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
28. The world is not full of assholes. But, they are strategically placed so that you’ll come across one every day.
29. Not only this pencil but also that notebook are included in the must-have list. Uhh, hurry up, we need to buy them!
30. Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter.
31. Filipinos want beauty. I have to look beautiful so that the poor Filipinos will have a star to look at from their slums.
32. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
33. Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.
34. If you have to say or do something controversial, aim so that people will hate that they love it and not love that they hate it.