Sentences with Soap, Soap in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Soap
1. I lost the soaps.
2. Don’t drop the soap.
3. She used up a bar of soap.
4. The soap irritated my eyes.
5. He bought soap from the market.
6. Why don’t you wash it with soap?
7. I can’t find where I put the soaps.
8. He asked for soap to wash his hands.
9. Don’t touch me with your soapy hands.
10. Frank used soap and water to wash her hands.
11. Have you ever washed your face with body soap?
12. Alkaline solutions are slippery or soapy to the touch.
13. Wash the shirt in soapy water and the stains will come out.
14. My aunt watches a new episode of that soap opera every evening.
15. Hot soapy water cures a multitude of ailments. Wine, the rest of them.
16. I am crying, he thought, opening his eyes to stare through the soapy, stinging water.
17. The almanac had a strange, soapy smell and made a cracking noise like fire as she turned the pages. She’d never been the first person to open a book.
18. With everything so perfect, reality seemed somehow fragile, as if the slightest interruption could imperil her pretty future… all of it felt as tenuous as a soap bubble, shivering and empty.