Sentences with Soar, Soar in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Soar
1. Japan’s trade surplus soared to a record high
2. The stock price index soared to an all-time high.
3. No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
4. Wisdom is oftentimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar.
5. One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
6. Imagination allows us to escape the predictable. It enables us to reply to the common wisdom that we cannot soar by saying, ‘Just watch!’
7. Those who can soar to the highest heights can also plunge to the deepest depths and the natures which enjoy most keenly are those which also suffer most sharply.
8. My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery – always buzzing, humming, soaring roaring diving, and then buried in mud. And why? What’s this passion for?
9. I see at intervals the glance of a curious sort of bird through the close set bars of a cage: a vivid, restless, resolute captive is there; were it but free, it would soar cloud-high.