Sentences with Sold, Sold in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sold
1. We sold ninety computers.
2. They secretly sold items.
3. She sold lots of flowers.
4. We sold seventeen computers.
5. Rice is sold by the kilogram.
6. He secretly sold his computer.
7. Gasoline is sold by the liter.
8. All items sold here are 90 cents.
9. He sold all the items in his house.
10. Steve sold his business and retired.
11. Watermelon is not sold in the market.
12. He owned a luxurious car but sold it.
13. Thirteen houses will be sold in this area.
14. Cheap food sold in this market is often unhealthy.
15. Boy band sold a lot of tickets for his new concert.
16. She sold her old car and is going to buy a new one.
17. It is sold especially as canned tuna on market shelves.
18. It is sold specifically as canned tuna on market shelves.
19. They had owned this car for ten years before they sold it.
20. Frank and his family sold 20 head of cattle earlier this week.
21. My dad sold encyclopedias and my mom worked in a factory office.
22. Most people are satisfied with the junk food being sold as music.
23. The last capitalist we hang shall be the one who sold us the rope.
24. By the mid-20th century, most carbon dioxide was sold as the liquid.
25. If I remember correctly, Frank sold his car to Jessica for just 500 dollars.
26. I’ve been there and done all that, sold millions of records, and that doesn’t bring you peace.
27. Marilyn Monroe never sold a platinum album. And more people know my music than what I look like.
28. When I was 7, I came up with the idea of ‘charm socks.’ My mom would take me to buy bags of plastic charms, we would sew them on frilly white socks, and I sold them at school.
29. In a few years, no doubt, marriage licences will be sold like dog licences, good for a period of twelve months, with no law against changing dogs or keeping more than one animal at a time.