Sentences with Soldier, Soldier in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Soldier
1. The soldiers were on the alert.
2. Russian soldiers began to advance.
3. The soldiers were wearing steel helmets.
4. The commander gave orders to the soldiers.
5. Soldiers go on patrol in a military vehicle.
6. It is believed that Frank was a brave soldier.
7. Fort Moultrie had fewer than seventy soldiers.
8. Four soldiers and twelve civilians were killed.
9. Thousands of soldiers and civilians were dying.
10. Huge numbers of soldiers and civilians were killed.
11. The soldier behaves respectfully toward his superiors.
12. By the time the doctor arrived, the soldier had bled to death.
13. The Lord gets his best soldiers out of the highlands of affliction.
14. Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause.
15. The courage of a soldier is found to be the cheapest and most common quality of human nature.
16. Patton was living in the Dark Ages. Soldiers were peasants to him. I didn’t like that attitude.
17. Neither soldiers nor money can defend a king but only friends won by good deeds, merit, and honesty.
18. My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
19. Like he cared about a lot of stupid settlers and Indians and soldiers who hung around out here before he was even born.
20. The soldier above all others prays for peace, for it is the soldier who must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of war.
21. That evaluation, ongoing and unadulterated by politics, may be the one thing a country absolutely owes the soldiers who defend its borders.
22. Although a soldier by profession, I have never felt any sort of fondness for war, and I have never advocated it, except as a means of peace.
23. Here’s how I think of my money – as soldiers – I send them out to war everyday. I want them to take prisoners and come home, so there’s more of them.