Sentences with Some and Any, Some and Any in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Some and Any
1. I need some air.
2. Lose some weight.
3. I need some cash.
4. Have some respect.
5. I made some calls.
6. Give me some money.
7. I must do some work.
8. I’ve got some ideas.
9. How about some milk?
10. Give Alex some space.
11. Alex needs some rest.
12. Alex sipped some tea.
13. May I have some bread?
14. I need some good news.
15. I need some fresh air.
16. Let’s get some dinner.
17. I must get some sleep.
18. Let’s sing some songs.
19. Steve needed some cash.
20. I wish I had some help.
21. Do you want some water?
22. I need some assistance.
23. I lent Steve some money.
24. Would you like some tea?
25. 60.Pour some sugar on me.
26. Alex chopped some onions.
27. I brought you some water.
28. I want to drink some tea.
29. They need some direction.
30. Please, fry me some eggs.
31. Would you want some wine?
32. Samuel boiled some water.
33. Can I have some more milk?
34. I fed some meat to my dog.
35. Would you like some juice?
36. I need some writing paper.
37. Can you give me some water?
38. I need to lose some weight.
39. I could use some help here.
40. You should’ve had some pie.
41. Tom set off some fireworks.
42. We made some hot chocolate.
43. Put on some decent clothes.
44. We ate some delicious food.
45. I have some debts to repay.
46. I must’ve lost some weight.
47. You should save some money.
48. Would you like to some tea?
49. Steve needs some assistance.
50. Can I have some tea, please?
51. Frank needs some elbow room.
52. Frank coughed up some blood.
53. Steve set off some fireworks.
54. We must allow for some delay.
55. Can I ask you some questions?
56. Let me save you some trouble.
57. They ate some delicious food.
58. Please gather some brushwood.
59. 2.I must’ve lost some weight.
60. Could I have some tea, please?
61. Could I have some more coffee?
62. Jessica bought him some candy.
63. Jessica coughed up some blood.
64. I think I need some fresh air.
65. Can I see some identification?
66. Would you like some more lemon?
67. Could I ask you some questions?
68. Here’s some advice. Stay alive.
69. You have some schoolwork to do.
70. I need some money to buy a car.
71. I’d like to withdraw some cash.
72. Steve tossed his dog some bread.
73. Alex took some artistic license.
74. Anderson needs to get some rest.
75. Mary hasn’t cooked some cookies.
76. She wrapped some gifts in paper.
77. Steve put on some climbing boots.
78. You’ve got some serious problems.
79. I lent my girl friend some money.
80. I thought I might be of some use.
81. They are watching some old films.
82. We should try and get some sleep.
83. He has some knowledge of editing.
84. All I want is some companionship.
85. I have some from the supermarket.
86. I have got some money in my purse.
87. We are glad we made some progress.
88. I’d like to drink some herbal tea.
89. 150.Enjoy some fresh strawberries.
90. You might want to grab some sleep.
91. I asked her to lend me some money.
92. She is putting on some face lotion.
93. My friend does some standup comedy.
94. We captured some of the terrorists.
95. Alex had some tricks up his sleeve.
96. There are some oranges on the tree.
97. They could use some new good ideas.
98. She stopped sewing and had some tea.
99. I would like to purchase some boots.
100. I think you should lose some weight.
101. He has some letters for your father?
102. We must devise some means of escape.
103. We just wanted some peace and quiet.
104. Perhaps I can be of some assistance.
105. Jessica wrapped some gifts in paper.
106. I thought I was making some progress.
107. We differ from them in some respects.
108. Officials shared some important news.
109. I ate fried rice and drank some beer.
110. Jessica’s come up with some problems.
111. I got some money from a cash machine.
112. I am meeting some friends after work.
113. Please give me some milk to make tea.
114. Alex accidentally ate some rat poison.
115. Alex fetched some water from the well.
116. Please, gave me some practical advice.
117. No great loss without some small gain.
118. There are some technical difficulties.
119. He acquired some knowledge about Steve.
120. I have some information regarding this.
121. Steve planted some flowers in his yard.
1. I dont have any info.
2. Do you have any cash?
3. I can’t wait any more.
4. I can’t wait any more.
5. Do you have any plans?
6. There isn’t any butter.
7. It may rain any minute.
8. I didn’t mean any harm.
9. We don’t have any money.
10. Do you have any comment?
11. I’m like any working mom.
12. 94.Don’t drink any water.
13. I don’t have any demands.
14. We don’t want any popcorn.
15. They don’t have any money.
16. It doesn’t get any easier.
17. Do you have any strawberry?
18. I can’t bear it any longer.
19. Do you offer any day tours?
20. Don’t make any loud noises.
21. Alex didn’t waste any time.
22. You can call me in any case.
23. I will not see him any more.
24. We can’t detect any pattern.
25. I don’t take any medication.
26. Don’t you have any ambition?
27. Do you have any suggestions?
28. Do we have any clean spoons?
29. Glad to be of any assistance.
30. This does not make any sense.
31. Alex didn’t mean any offense.
32. Steve’ll clutch at any straw.
33. Do you have any cheaper seats?
34. I’m not wearing any underwear.
35. Don’t dismiss any possibility.
36. Don’t jump to any conclusions.
37. Do you have any cheaper rooms?
38. Do you have any smaller sizes?
39. We can’t make any assumptions.
40. Feel free to ask any questions.
41. Do you have any cough medicine?
42. Do you have any identification?
43. I am not wearing any underwear.
44. Do you have any feedback for us?
45. I cannot bear the pain any more.
46. I don’t actually have any money.
47. There won’t be any more problems.
48. It won’t do any good to complain.
49. That won’t be any problem at all.
50. 61.Feel free to call me any time.
51. I can’t put up with it any longer.
52. I don’t want any more complaining.
53. Protein is a key part of any diet.
54. Is there any space for my luggage?
55. We don’t want to cause any trouble.
56. Will the therapy cause me any pain?
57. Have you got any sugar in your tea?
58. We don’t want to cause any trouble.
59. I could not keep silent any longer.
60. I could not have said it any better.
61. I don’t like any of these paintings.
62. We can’t afford any more casualties.
63. He said that he would buy any bread.
64. The volcano may erupt at any moment.
65. Frank wouldn’t have it any other way.
66. I don’t want to die without any scars.
67. Don’t squeeze any more into the trunk.
68. Do not put any objects on the console.
69. I hope you didn’t lend Frank any money.
70. I don’t want to cause you any problems.
71. George raised his son without any help.
72. Does Smith have any brothers or sisters?