Sentences with Sometimes, Sometimes in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sometimes
1. I sometimes get scared.
2. They sometimes watch TV.
3. I sometimes read a book.
4. You’re strange sometimes.
5. You’re strange sometimes.
6. Sometimes I drop my spoon.
7. Life is so cruel sometimes.
8. I sometimes go to the cinema.
9. That’s all it takes sometimes.
10. Sometimes you’re so irritating.
11. I sometimes hear rumors about her.
12. My teacher sometimes forgets his keys.
13. I sometimes wish we were still married.
14. Fools may sometimes speak to the purpose.
15. A mirage sometimes shows up in Toyama Bay.
16. But men are men the best sometimes forget.
17. Sometimes divorce is better than marriage.
18. Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis.
19. Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
20. Sometimes water becomes a precious commodity.
21. I must call him sometimes during the morning.
22. Sometimes there is such beauty in awkwardness.
23. It is sometimes acceptable to resort to violence.
24. Sometimes the embers are better than the campfire.
25. Hope is all that keeps us going sometimes, biscuit.
26. The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
27. Friendship always benefits; love sometimes injures.
28. You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
29. Sometimes this care provider lives with the family.
30. Sometimes I wish I had a rewind button for my mouth.
31. Sometimes the biggest act of courage is a small one.
32. Sometimes there just isn’t enough vomit in the world.
33. Sometimes life doesn’t happen in chronological order.
34. Sometimes trade between two countries can be complex.
35. The price we have to pay for money is sometimes liberty.
36. Kissing can ruin lives. Lips touch sometimes teeth clash.
37. Sometimes galaxies get too close and smash into each other.
38. Words are sometimes insufficient to describe what happened.
39. Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.
40. Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
41. Medicine sometimes snatches away health, sometimes gives it.
42. Sometimes it’s overcrowded; sometimes the voices are too loud.
43. No good at life, but very funny sometimes with the commentary.
44. Sometimes you lose a battle. But mischief always wins the war.
45. The one thing my mom will let me get is a nice shoe sometimes.
46. Sometimes it helps to scold yourself, to give yourself advice.
47. Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
48. Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.
49. It ain’t always rocket science, sometimes a door is just a door.
50. It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.
51. Waking up with a bad head in the morning is difficult sometimes.
52. When you say no one can come, sometimes a person comes into view.
53. Sometimes I feel like we’re a knot, too tangled to be taken apart.
54. For sometimes you can’t help but crave some ruin in what you love.
55. Sometimes when I look at you, I feel I’m gazing at a distant star.
56. Books don’t change people; paragraphs do, Sometimes even sentences.
57. Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
58. Don’t forget my son, patience is sometimes the most effective weapon.
59. To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.
60. Sometimes to make the point I have to move to other animal metaphors.
61. Time can be a greedy thing-sometimes it steals the details for itself.
62. Sometimes it is harder to deprive oneself of a pain than of a pleasure.