Sentences with Son, Son in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Son
1. My son likes dogs.
2. My son dislikes dogs.
3. My son is very active.
4. My son lives in London.
5. Her son is a jet pilot.
6. My son draws very well.
7. My son has earned money.
8. My son plays chess well.
9. My son wants a new glue.
10. My son brushed his teeth.
11. I drove my son to school.
12. My son was very thrilled.
13. My son tidied up his room.
14. They named their son John.
15. Alex named his son Samuel.
16. My son learned how to swim.
17. My son loves to read books.
18. My son made a wise decision.
19. My son abused the privilege.
20. My son slid open the window.
21. My son towel-dried his hair.
22. My son lost his new red pen.
23. My son was passive by nature.
24. My son is currently studying.
25. My son has to work this week.
26. My son goes to school on foot.
27. My son is a shy and lonely boy.
28. My son woke up early yesterday.
29. I haven’t talked to my son yet.
30. My uncle sang his son to sleep.
31. My son needs to clean his room.
32. My son wants milk every morning.
33. My son will go to guitar course.
34. My son came to me and thanked me.
35. I lost my son about a decade ago.
36. Finally, my son achieved his goal.
37. I helped my son with his homework.
38. My son has a very exciting nature.
39. His father hugged his son tightly.
40. My son is installing new software.
41. My son has been sick since Monday.
42. My son failed to answer the letter.
43. My son learned to use the keyboard.
44. My son was going to buy a new book.
45. Your son isn’t working with others.
46. My son woke up at the crack of dawn.
47. He must be taking his son to school.
48. My son chose the red colored pencil.
49. My son learned every letter at school.
50. My son read the story four times over.
51. My son started to gain a lot of weight.
52. I encourage my son to pass a math exam.
53. George raised his son without any help.
54. This is the house where my son was born.
55. My son really wants to go to the circus.
56. My son hasn’t shaved since last Saturday.
57. My son was going to purchased a new book.
58. My son annoyed me by carrying on all day.
59. This should keep my son busy for a while.
60. My son is very popular among his friends.
61. Jessica insists on her son being innocent.
62. My son hasn’t shaved since last Wednesday.
63. My son couldn’t eat because of excitement.
64. My son never drinks milk, I am very upset.
65. George encouraged his son to study French.
66. A father and son represent two generations.
67. My son is practicing for the football game.
68. My son ate his dinner and went to the park.
69. I am reading a book while my son is writing.
70. My son does not speak unless he is asked to.
71. I haven’t heard from my son who is overseas.
72. Forgive, son men are men they needs must err.
73. I’m so sorry, but your son is fat and clumsy.
74. Jessica had to withdraw her son from the club.
75. My sister tried to screen her son from reality.
76. My son is doing research on endangered animals.
77. My son knows the meaning of many English words.
78. Do not clean the room where my son is studying.
79. My son said he wanted a big cake on his birthday.
80. I need to save money to buy my son a new computer.
81. My son said he wanted a huge cake on his birthday.
82. My son will come to our house as soon as possible.
83. My son said he wanted a giant cake on his birthday.
84. Unless my son finish his homework, He can’t go out.
85. He strove hard for his son to win a good university.
86. My son plays the piano as well as he plays basketball.
87. My son forgot to take his wallet on the way to school.
88. My son likes to eat fruit. His favorite fruit is banana.
89. My son enjoys to eat fruit. His favorite fruit is banana.
90. My son is trying to improve his English and I support him.
91. My son has many friends. He is very pleased to be in this school.
92. We were going to buy my son a new phone, but his teacher objected.
93. I really wanted my son to study at university, yet he left the school.
94. Every morning when I wake up, my son comes to me because I am very hungry.
95. M. Myriel was the son of a councillor of the Parliament of Aix; hence he belonged to the nobility of the bar.
96. Aaron Warner Anderson, chief commander and regent of Sector 45, son of the supreme commander of The Reestablishment.