Sentences with Song, Song in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Song
1. She hummed a song.
2. No song, no supper.
3. Sing a song with me.
4. I dislike this song.*
5. It’s my favorite song.
6. Let’s sing some songs.
7. What’s your favorite song?
8. Mary sang a beautiful song.
9. I dedicate this song to you.
10. My boyfriend loves this song.
11. A bird may be known by its song.
12. Mary just sang a beautiful song.
13. Kyoko went away, humming a song.
14. What’s your favorite protest song?
15. This song is very popular in Spain.
16. We generally sing songs all together.
17. She has sung a song in the classroom.
18. This song reminds me of my childhood.
19. What’s your favorite song to workout to?
20. What’s your favorite TV show theme song?
21. He sang the song better than the others.
22. Alex doesn’t like songs with crude lyrics.
23. The musician who wrote this song is French.
24. The large audience clapped at the end of the song.
25. “Please Mia,” he implores. “Don’t make me write a song.”
26. Jackson asked the singer when he had sung his first song.
27. The songs of Opeth is darker than a neo-impressionist artist.
28. Yesterday my daughter sang very beautiful songs at the concert.
29. ‘Evil men have no songs.’ How is it that the Russians have songs?
30. Isabel usually sings the song but she was not singing this morning.
31. I don’t mean this in a stuck-up way, but I needed an attitude song.
32. If I remember correctly, that’s the song Alex sang at Pam’s wedding.
33. The famous artist will be going on a tour worldwide to sing his songs.
34. Men, even when alone, lighten their labors by song, however rude it may be.
35. Life is so short. I would rather sing one song than interpret the thousand.
36. Of all the songs I’ve recorded, ‘Amarillo By Morning’ always sticks out in my mind.
37. What I like about music is the songs you can remember the lines of in a single second.
38. Had Elsa been listening to her songs until she realized that her songs need to improve?
39. I just can’t seem to write songs about peace and love. Yeah right, how do you get that?
40. Prince used to call me up 3am in the morning and invite me to hear some of his new songs.
41. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
42. “I take no joy in mead nor meat, and song and laughter have become suspicious strangers to me.
43. If they substituted the word ‘Lust’ for ‘Love’ in the popular songs it would come nearer the truth.
44. It’s the best marriage of songs and production. But I have to say, I have an affinity for Bossanova.
45. Your kisses lift me higher…like the sweet song of a choir. You light my morning sky, with burning love.