Sentences with Sorry, Sorry in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sorry
1. I’m sorry.
2. I’m sorry about this.
3. Sorry about the mess.
4. Sorry, for being late.
5. I’m sorry for the mess.
6. I’m sorry to hear that.
7. I want to say I’m sorry.
8. Sorry, I didn’t catch that.
9. I am sorry. I did not hear.
10. Sorry for the interruption.
11. I’m sorry to interrupt you.
12. They are not coming, sorry.
13. He has gone, sorry for that.
14. I’m sorry for making you cry.
15. I’m sorry I broke my promise.
16. I have to say that I’m sorry.
17. I’m sorry I ever doubted you.
18. I’m sorry I broke my promise.
19. I am sorry if I disturbed you.
20. I’m sorry, I meant no offence.
21. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.
22. I’m sorry but this is not mine.
23. That was rude of me. I’m sorry.
24. I’m sorry, but my answer is no.
25. I’m sorry but we could get more.
26. I’m afraid. I’m sure. I’m sorry.
27. I’m sorry but that’s very vague.
28. Don’t you dare feel sorry for me.
29. Don’t you dare feel sorry for me.
30. Sorry, the room was full of smoke.
31. I am sorry I gave you a hard time.
32. We are sorry for the interruption.
33. I’m sorry I jumped to conclusions.
34. I am sorry I jumped to conclusions.
35. I’m sorry but you’re special to me.
36. Sorry, I seem to have confused you.
37. Sorry, I didn’t hear what you said.
38. I’m sorry, but the operation failed.
39. Mary, I’m sorry for shouting at you.
40. I’m sorry but I don’t have much time.
41. I’m sorry that I didn’t reply sooner.
42. I am sorry but Alex’s a hopeless case.
43. I’m sorry for the delay in responding.
44. I am sorry I have imposed so much on you.
45. I am sorry, but I dislike vegetable soup.
46. I’m sorry but, this is never going to end.
47. We lost all our money and we are very sorry.
48. I’m so sorry, but your son is fat and clumsy.
49. “You could say sorry” suggested Harry bluntly.
50. There is someone I need to see at 2 p.m., sorry.
51. I’m sorry, but a big earthquake occurred in Texas.
52. She neither expressed nor felt sorry for her loss.
53. I am sorry but, I can’t bear the noise any longer.
54. I am sorry but, I begin to lose control of myself.
55. Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.
56. I’m sorry. I use my rapier wit to hide my inner pain.
57. Sorry to impose, but would you please open the window?
58. Sorry little man, but you’re too late to take the exam.
59. I’m sorry but, We can’t cope with difficult situations.
60. I am sorry but, the bank collapsed during the recession.
61. I’m sorry but there are a number of superficial reasons.
62. I’m very sorry but your daughter’s grades didn’t improve.
63. I’m very sorry because my father’s car broke down yesterday.
64. I am sorry but I didn’t want to spend any more time with Alex.
65. I’m sorry but, complaints returned due to a disturbance of rhythm.
66. I’m sorry but, complaints returned due to a disturbance of rhythm.
67. The boy whose dog bit my daughter last week called me to say sorry.
68. I’m sorry I think, it’s very small house. Also, it needs a lot of repairs.
69. Merry Christmas. I’m sorry if these letters have caught you both by surprise.
70. Sorry, I’m going to miss the reunion. I went abroad yesterday via an urgent call.
71. Let us endeavour so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
72. I’m sorry I didn’t wear paint this morning. I tend not to wear it unless I’m getting highly paid.
73. Indeed, I am very sorry to be right in this instance. I would much rather have been merry than wise.
74. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
75. I cannot come with you, I have to go to work. In addition, there is someone I need to see at 2 p.m., sorry.