Sentences with Spare, Spare in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Spare
1. He that spares the bad injures the good.
2. She has taken up knitting in her spare time.
3. By the way, do you have any spare batteries?
4. Samuel enjoys wandering around the forest in his spare time.
5. I think I might fetch you the moon if only to spare your tears again.
6. Time is like money, the less we have of it to spare the further we make it go.
7. Even though I had two hours to spare for shopping, I couldn’t find the suit I wanted.
8. 52.Even though I had two hours to spare for shopping, I couldn’t find the suit I wanted.
9. It is because I think so much of warm and sensitive hearts, that I would spare them from being wounded.
10. We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.
11. She’s a charming middle-aged lady with a face like a bucket of mud and if she has washed her hair since Coolidge’s second term I’ll eat my spare tyre, rim and all.”
12. I had a friend whose family had dinner together. The mother would tuck you in at night and make breakfast in the morning. They even had a spare bike for a friend. It just seemed so amazing to me.
13. Let me tell you something – being thought of as a beautiful woman has spared me nothing in life. No heartache, no trouble. Love has been difficult. Beauty is essentially meaningless and it is always transitory.
14. We remain at peace with all nations, and no efforts on my part consistent with the preservation of our rights and the honor of the country shall be spared to maintain a position so consonant to our institutions.