Sentences with Stake, Stake in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Stake
1. He twirled the stake again.
2. The fellow who tends the greenhouse gardens? Trust me, Lady, you’d let him stake your tomatoes.
3. Making a movie requires 20 to 500 people to make and a lot of money and the stakes are a lot higher.
4. Though bachelors be the strongest stakes, married men are the best binders, in the hedge of the commonwealth.
5. Corporate accountability involves being answerable to all an organization’s stakeholders for all actions and results.
6. Writers are not just people who sit down and write. They hazard themselves. Every time you compose a book your composition of yourself is at stake.
7. Reason is an action of the mind knowledge is a possession of the mind but faith is an attitude of the person. It means you are prepared to stake yourself on something being so.
8. A time will come when a politician who has willfully made war and promoted international dissension will be as sure of the dock and much surer of the noose than a private homicide. It is not reasonable that those who gamble with men’s lives should not stake their own.