Sentences with Steel, Steel in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Steel
1. The soldiers were wearing steel helmets.
2. There never was a good knife made of bad steel.
3. My skin has turned to porcelain, to ivory, to steel.
4. Tom filled his stainless steel coffee mug with coffee.
5. Steel production will increase 2% this month from last month.
6. Steel production reached an estimated 100 million tons last year.
7. Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.
8. Those are the ones in which we are bound to one another with hoops of steel.
9. I steeled myself to focus only on the present yet remain alert to what might come next.
10. I steeled myself for the next response. I knew it was going to be one of the Zen life lessons.
11. Men admire the man who can organize their wishes and thoughts in stone and wood and steel and brass.
12. Aluminium has a density lower than those of other common metals, at approximately one third that of steel.
13. She saw the colour burning on a framework of steel; the light of a butterfly’s wing lying upon the arches of a cathedral.
14. My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
15. At the bottom of not a little of the bravery that appears in the world, there lurks a miserable cowardice. Men will face powder and steel because they have not the courage to face public opinion.