Sentences with Stopped, Stopped in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Stopped
1. Alex stopped moving.
2. They stopped singing.
3. Alex stopped arguing.
4. Jim stopped shivering.
5. George suddenly stopped.
6. The dog stopped barking.
7. Alex could’ve stopped it.
8. Samuel stopped protesting.
9. Our train stopped suddenly.
10. Then, his struggles stopped.
11. I stopped and gazed at them.
12. It will have stopped raining.
13. He has stopped hissing at me.
14. She stopped crying altogether.
15. Steve stopped taking his pills.
16. The villagers stopped to help her.
17. I stopped coughing after two days.
18. The rain stopped a few minutes ago.
19. Samuel and Jessica stopped hugging.
20. The snow will have stopped by April.
21. She stopped sewing and had some tea.
22. The rain’ll have stopped by tomorrow.
23. The train stopped because of the storm.
24. The rain will not have stopped by tomorrow.
25. Alex started to leave, but his mother stopped him.
26. During these years he never stopped taking bus trips.
27. The cars stopped as the little boy crossed the street.
28. In the afternoon, they stopped to eat on a rocky outcrop.
29. My whole world stopped. I tried to replay her words over.
30. I’d have stopped writing years ago if it were for the money.
31. Suddenly my arms hurt when swimming, hence I stopped swimming immediately.
32. Being right is highly overrated. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
33. She stopped and leant her elbows against the parapet of the embankment. He did likewise.
34. You know you haven’t stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
35. It wasn’t that I forgot Hanna. But at a certain point the memory of her stopped accompanying me wherever I went.
36. Then, his struggles stopped. His eyes stared at me, stunned, and his lips parted, almost into a smile, albeit a grisly and pained one.