Sentences with Storm, Storm in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Storm
1. The storm abated.
2. A storm is imminent.
3. A storm in a teacup.
4. Any port in a storm.
5. We were caught in a storm.
6. They braved the snow storm.
7. After a storm comes a calm.
8. The storm knocked out power.
9. The storm has gradually abated.
10. The storm caused a power outage.
11. The storm caused a lot of damage.
12. It was the calm before the storm.
13. A steady storm of correspondences!
14. This is the calm before the storm.
15. The storm destroyed the whole town.
16. The storm developed into a typhoon.
17. It appears the storm has calmed down.
18. They arrived late because of the storm.
19. The train stopped because of the storm.
20. The sky cleared up soon after the storm.
21. The storm had a bad impact on the crops.
22. The storm can knock out our electricity.
23. Oaks may fall when reeds stand the storm.
24. A severe ocean storm hit the West Indies.
25. The cabin was torn to pieces by the storm.
26. I spent the rest of that day brainstorming.
27. This is a tropical storm. It’ll be over soon.
28. The resulting storm affected trees in the park.
29. The house had its roof ripped off by the storm.
30. Owing to the storm, the ship could not leave port.
31. They have to be prepared to cope with violent storms.
32. Always just a brainstorm away from our next disaster…
33. We took refuge in a cave and waited for the storm to pass.
34. The new coalition government is trying to ride out the storm.
35. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.
36. I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship.
37. The radio station came back on the air shortly after the storm.
38. There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm.
39. I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.
40. Everything about her is captivating, like the aftermath of a storm.
41. If you want, brainstorm with your business partners and then decide.
42. We’re officially in chaos after the news of the storm, everyone is very scared.
43. We were supposed to be brainstorming. But, unfortunately, my brain was farting.
44. The sincere friends of this world are as ship lights in the stormiest of nights.
45. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
46. I didn’t mind if a formal brainstorm was chosen for the sake of presenting many ideas.
47. Marriage may often be a stormy lake, but celibacy is almost always a muddy horse pond.
48. Psychologists usually offer three explanations for the failure of group brainstorming.
49. Students describe crowded and uncrowded places, brainstorm possible reasons for crowding.
50. Even the greatest feats of man lose their luster when one’s head is filled with storm clouds.