Sentences with Strategy, Strategy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Strategy
1. You’re the strategy expert.
2. We’re meeting to discuss strategy.
3. There are benchmarks for every type of investment and strategy.
4. Those are questions of strategy, of efficient allocation of resources and time.
5. Depending on the particular investment strategy or mandate, the benchmark will differ.
6. Index investing is a passive investment strategy that seeks to replicate the returns of a benchmark index.
7. Integrated marketing is a strategy for delivering a unified message across all the marketing channels your brand uses.
8. All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
9. The basis of our partnership strategy and our partnership approach: We build the social technology. They provide the music.
10. Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.
11. The trap many people fall into is to allocate their time to whoever screams loudest, and their talent to whatever offers them the fastest reward. That’s a dangerous way to build a strategy.
12. The activists will not stop in trying to impose their extreme views on the rest of us, and they have now plotted out a state-by-state strategy to increase the number of judicial decisions redefining marriage without the voice of the people being heard.
13. I’ve always been homeschooled, so doing it on set is kind of the same thing. My mom makes it very interactive – we’ll get a book on chocolate and learn how to make it, or she will buy antique items. I love military history, the mechanics and strategy of it.
1. The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.
2. Teachers hide the strategies they use to encourage inquiry, and the students develop their own skills as content-area experts.
3. Business-to-consumer marketing, or B2C marketing, refers to the tactics and strategies in which a company promotes its products and services to individual people.