Sentences with Stream, Stream in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Stream
1. The stream is not very swift.
2. Shallow streams make most din.
3. The stream flows into the pond.
4. The ball rolled into the stream.
5. A small stream runs by my house.
6. He flung a stream of abuse at me.
7. The boat drifted down the stream.
8. She flung a stream of abuse at me.
9. Alex floated downstream on a raft.
10. They waded across a shallow stream.
11. Cross the stream where it is shallowest.
12. I’ll try to jump over this stream on a horse.
13. Character develops itself in the stream of life.
14. Once there were brook trout in the streams in the mountains.
15. Swim upstream. Go the other way. Ignore the conventional wisdom.
16. They should issue medals along with the steady stream of medication.
17. Talent develops in solitude, character develops in the stream of life.
18. One must be a sea, to receive a polluted stream without becoming impure.
19. Until justice rolls down like water and righteousness like a mighty stream.
20. A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.
21. I want God to play in my bloodstream the way sunlight amuses itself on the water.
22. Today, mainstream spokeswoman portray the United States as a prosperous middle-class society.
23. Today, mainstream spokespersons portray the United States as a prosperous middle-class society.
24. One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others.
25. My own early crusade for same-sex marriage, for example, is now mainstream gay politics. It wasn’t when I started.
26. The concept of portraying evil and then destroying it – I know this is considered mainstream, but I think it is rotten.
27. No one can construct for you the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of life, no one but you yourself alone.
28. Maybe unhappiness is the continuum through which a human life moves, and joy just a series of blips, of islands in the stream.
29. Don’t ever discount the wonder of your tears. They can be healing waters and a stream of joy. Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak.
30. Divorce lawyers stoke anger and fear in their clients, knowing that as long as the conflicts remain unresolved the revenue stream will keep flowing.
31. A lot of punk rock is not going to be in the mainstream. It’s below the radar. The beauty of it is that you’re not supposed to always know. It’s subterranean.
32. How do people relate to movies now, when they’re on portable devices or streaming them? It’s not as much about going to the movies. That experience has changed.