Sentences with Strictly, Strictly in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Strictly
1. This is strictly between us.
2. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
3. Strictly speaking, it was not a vertical line.
4. The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.
5. Mediation leaves the decision power totally and strictly with the parties.
6. Only the middle distance and what may be called the remoter foreground are strictly human.
7. Whoever wants peace among nations must seek to limit the state and its influence most strictly.
8. This work was strictly voluntary, but any animal who absented himself from it would have his rations reduced by half.
9. Because unlike written language, where grammatical rules are always strictly determined, everyday spoken language is much more flexible.
10. Epic poetry exhibits life in some great symbolic attitude. It cannot strictly be said to symbolize life itself, but always some manner of life.
11. The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum….
12. I never wish to be easily defined. I’d rather float over other people’s minds as something strictly fluid and non-perceivable; more like a transparent, paradoxically iridescent creature rather than an actual person.
13. An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth – in short, materialism – does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited.