Sentences with Strong, Strong in a Sentence
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Strong means; powerful, robust, potent, mighty, vigorous, having the power to move heavy weights
Sentences with Strong
- She is really strong compared to her opponent.
- This last game will show which competitor is strong.
- You are a very strong and stubborn person. Never give up.
- You have to stay strong while fighting this disease.
- My father has a strong personality.
- You’re very strong, aren’t you?
- My uncle had a very strong personality.
- Samuel has a strong sense of responsibility.
- I’m not as strong as I used to be.