Sentences with Substantial, Substantial in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Substantial
1. My self does not differ substantially from yours in terms of its thought.
2. As many people are in turmoil, they happen to put many substantial questions.
3. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.
4. How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also If I am to be whole.
5. And to all this she must yet add something more substantial, in the improvement of her mind by extensive reading.
6. Whatever efforts for peace President Gorbachev had in mind, they were pretty substantially undercut very swiftly by Saddam Hussein.
7. Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, however, is for those who are substantial enough to move on.
8. I’d found heaven and grabbed it as tightly as I could, but it was unraveling, an insubstantial thread sliding between my fingers, too fine to hold.
9. Pronounce a lover ‘perfect’ can only be a sign that we have failed to understand them. We can claim to have begun to know someone only when they have substantially disappointed us.
10. The compelling thing about making art – or making anything, I suppose – is the moment when the vaporous, insubstantial idea becomes a solid there, a thing, a substance in a world of substances.