Sentences with Summarize, Summarize in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Summarize
1. No knowledge can summarize humans in one premise.
2. To summarize, I’m saying that society is becoming better.
3. To summarize the summary of the summary: people are a problem.
4. To summarize: Three steps must be taken to smash the war racket.
5. To summarize, using money to motivate people can be a double-edged sword.
6. I nearly choked on my beer when he summarized my capacities so succinctly – and, for the most part accurately.
7. For what are the words with which to summarize a lifetime, so much crowded confused happiness terminated by such stark slow-motion pain?
8. The historic ascent of humanity, taken as a whole, may be summarized as a succession of victories of consciousness over blind forces – in nature, in society, in man himself.
9. It is remarkable how a man cannot summarize his thoughts in even the most general sort of way without betraying himself completely, without putting his whole self into it, quite unawares, presenting as if in allegory the basic themes and problems of his life.