Sentences with Summer, Summer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Summer
1. How was your summer?
2. I prefer spring to summer.
3. I go to Italy every summer.
4. Apples are grown in summer.
5. They might marry this summer.
6. You go to holiday every summer.
7. We go to the circus every summer.
8. The boss sent Mary to summer camp.
9. We haven’t swum since last summer.
10. One swallow does not make a summer.
11. It doesn’t rain here in the summer.
12. I travelled to America last summer.
13. I will not be working at this summer.
14. I swam a lot on vacation this summer.
15. It rains in this forest every summer.
16. They have had little rain this summer.
17. Steve organized a summer rock festival.
18. John had his house painted last summer.
19. I cry intermittently, like a summer rain.
20. Summer‘s lease hath all too short a date.
21. Can we go south this summer for vacation?
22. The sun was shining every day that summer.
23. He wants to go to London for summer vacation.
24. By next summer, we will have built the bridge.
25. It is one of the biggest summer music festivals.
26. Steve went to the horse races once last summer.
27. The early summer sky was the color of cat vomit.
28. She is contemplating visiting Europe this summer.
29. We booked a hotel in Paris for the summer vacation.
30. I will not have been staying in London next summer.
31. He will not have received enough score by the summer.
32. Jev stroked his chin. “Do I look like a summer fling?
33. When summer is over, the days grow shorter and shorter.
34. They must hunger in winter that will not work in summer.
35. Frey was the god of spring and summer! read the caption.
36. Last summer, we camped in a very small tent for a month.
37. My favorite thing to eat on hot summer days is ice cream.
38. 129.I played this and the other game last summer vacation.
39. The children planned what to do during the summer vacation.
40. I will have completed this course by the time summer comes.
41. Which country will you go to for a summer vacation this year?
42. People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.
43. Swimming and playing basketball are my favorite summertime activities.
44. Are you going on vacation in the summer or will you find a job and work?
45. God is day and night, winter and summer, war and peace, surfeit and hunger.
46. Of the summer fruits, watermelon is the most beautiful fruit in my opinion.
47. 137.Are you going on vacation in the summer or will you find a job and work?
48. My friends go on vacation every summer, until the evening we swim in the sea.
49. Spring is the time of year when it is summer in the sun and winter in the shade.
50. Shall I compare thee to a summer‘s day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
51. No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
52. What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.
53. In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer.
54. I learned English perfectly because I will go abroad to do a master’s degree this summer.
55. Because one day I’ll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the black parade.
56. I spent many a summer early morning with the radio very low, half sleeping and half listening.
57. What is life, when wanting love? Night without a morning love’s the cloudless summer sun, nature gay adorning.
58. Summer was supposed to be about freedom and youth and no school and possibilities and adventure and exploration.
59. I played Winnie Cooper on ‘The Wonder Years’ from ages 12-18, and did a few other movies during some of the summers.
60. My younger sister learned to read and write this year, however she spent the whole summer vacation reading and writing books.
61. My younger sister learned to read and write this year, nonetheless she spent the whole summer vacation reading and writing books.
62. To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life. in 500 Days of Summer
63. One swallow does not make a summer, neither does one fine day; similarly one day or brief time of happiness does not make a person entirely happy.