Sentences with Sunshine, Sunshine in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Sunshine
1. Love comforteth like sunshine after rain.
2. Even for me life had its gleams of sunshine.
3. I crossed the street to walk in the sunshine.
4. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
5. It takes both sunshine and rain to make a rainbow.
6. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.
7. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.
8. Laughter is sunshine, it chases winter from the human face.
9. Keep yourself to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
10. Most of the shadows of life are caused by standing in our own sunshine.
11. Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.
12. Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.
13. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
14. The chief duty of government is to keep the peace and stand out of the sunshine of the people.
15. Be an encourager. Scatter sunshine. Who knows whose life you might touch with something as simple as a kind word.
16. I’ve found that there is always some beauty left — in nature, sunshine, freedom, in yourself; these can all help you.
17. Into each life rain must fall but rain can be the giver of life and it is all in your attitude that makes rain produce sunshine.
18. My theory of characterization is basically this: Put some dirt on a hero, and put some sunshine on the villain, one brush stroke of beauty on the villain.
19. Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.
20. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
21. I believe in some blending of hope and sunshine sweetening the worst lots. I believe that this life is not all; neither the beginning nor the end. I believe while I tremble; I trust while I weep.