Sentences with Suppose, Suppose in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Suppose
1. I suppose that’s OK.
2. I suppose it might work.
3. I suppose you have a plan.
4. You suppose that’s allowed.
5. You suppose that’s allowed.
6. Suppose we change the subject.
7. Reader, suppose you were an idiot.
8. The monarch is supposed to attend the funeral.
9. I was supposed to be having the time of my life.
10. Headlines are supposed to grab the reader’s interest.
11. There’s no benchmark for how life’s “supposed” to happen.
12. I suppose a fire that burns that bright is not meant to last.
13. What was past was past. I suppose that was the general attitude.
14. Solidarity is an attitude of resistance, I suppose, or it should be.
15. I suppose I’ll have to add the force of gravity to my list of enemies.
16. The bottom line is that we never fall for the people we’re supposed to.
17. It’s supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button.
18. It’s completely discredited, supposedly, by the collapse of the Soviet Union.
19. We were supposed to be brainstorming. But, unfortunately, my brain was farting.
20. No mech-digit can replicate that kind of accuracy. So, thank you too, I suppose.
21. It did what all ads are supposed to do: create an anxiety relievable by purchase.
22. Thus happiness depends, as nature shows, less on exterior things than most suppose.
23. I suppose it’s not a social norm, and not a manly thing to do — to feel, discuss feelings.
24. And I’m suppose to sit by while you date boys and fall in love with someone else, get married…?
25. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
26. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
27. I suppose so. You and I seem to end up doing everything. Shall we say four members for each delegation?
28. I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.
29. No man really knows about other human beings. The best he can do is to suppose that they are like himself.
30. Faulkner wrote what I suppose could be called regional literature and had it published all over the world.
31. Sacrifice is a part of life. It’s supposed to be. It’s not something to regret. It’s something to aspire to.
32. Summer was supposed to be about freedom and youth and no school and possibilities and adventure and exploration.
33. You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
34. As a girl, you’re supposed to love Sleeping Beauty. I mean, who wants to love Sleeping Beauty when you can be Aladdin?
35. You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it or who says it.
36. I don’t believe we are supposed to go through life defeated and not having enough money to pay our bills or send our kids to college.
37. Sometimes you can be inserted into another person’s life just by witnessing something you were never really supposed to be a part of.
38. And I suppose it never occurs to you to start small. If I told you my roof needed rebuilding, you’d start by knocking down the house.
39. I just got my phone back yesterday. My mom had it for two days. I was supposed to read a book and I really wanted to play Call Of Duty.